We provide a comprehensive range of services to ensure contractors can work in the Netherlands with no issue and hassle whatsoever.
Thus, we provide:
- Mandatory health insurance cover
- Advice and guidance pertaining to local registration
- Assistance with finding the right pension plan as it is mandatory for temporary employees to participate in such a scheme (StiPP)
- Assistance with opening a Dutch bank account
- Help with compiling and filing Dutch tax returns
- G- account
- …and more.
Thus, we begin with an induction meeting, during which we not only provide all relevant advice on the steps necessary to become fully compliant but also guidance pertaining to other expenses that can be claimed, besides those of that fall under the 30% Ruling, which we also provide advice on. Thus, we help contractors maximise their take-home pay via all legal means possible, thereby ensuring your take-home pay is as high as it can be, from a legal standpoint.
Our dedicated Customer Service Team takes care of contractors from start to finish, providing an unbeatable level of service. Thus, we are committed to the following:
- Invoicing the client within 24 hours of receipt of your timesheet
- Making payment within 24 hours of receipt of funds from the client
We will also reply to any queries or concerns you have in at most 24 hours, but usually much faster. We are here to make your life easier, so you can focus on advancing your career without worrying about the hassle of legislation and paperwork.
We pride ourselves on dealing fairly with our clients, which means you will never have to deal with hidden fees or penalties. And we are so invested in achieving complete customer satisfaction that our service level agreement is completely unique. Thus, if we don’t perform to your satisfaction, you don’t have to pay us. In other words, you can try out our services with absolutely no risk because if our performance is not to your satisfaction, you don’t have to pay for our services.